Psyop and Blacklist unite to curate the best talent in the world to tell engaging stories, invent new visual languages and build immersive worlds. Together we create content for brands and agencies that blurs the lines between entertainment and advertising.
- ALDI UK Kevin the Carrot and the Wicked Parsnip
- CRICKET WIRELESS Four for the Holidays
- NEW YORK PUBLIC LIBRARY The Raven
- MARKS & SPENCER Adventures In Feasting
- NUVEEN Ripple Effect
- TRAVEL OREGON Only Slightly Exaggerated
- NIKE Never Ask
- NIKE BELIEF CAMPAIGN Ball Whisperer
- ADIDAS UltraBOOST x Parley
- DISNEY DUCKTALES x MARSHMELLO Fly
- BASKIN-ROBBINS Got Me Like
- CLASH ROYALE Dramatic Approach
- COCA-COLA Mural
- SHERWIN-WILLIAMS Epiphany
- NIKE So Many Ways to Air (Director's Cut)
- ADULT SWIM Venture Bros: Death Of A Henchman
BLACKLIST DIRECTOR GOLDEN WOLF HAS A NEW SPACE
London’s cutting-edge design and animation studio just set up shop in NYC.
RAVE REVIEWS FOR CAMP W
Psyop's new game finds fans online and is chosen as game of the week at website The Verge.
NEW CRYPTOMATTE TOOLS STRETCH BEYOND PSYOP
Setting a new industry standard in the world of VFX with this one-of-a-kind ID matte creation tool.
PSYOP AND GOLDEN WOLF RUN FOR THE OCEANS
A team-up that transforms ocean plastic for adidas x Parley for the Oceans.
"CHRISTOPHER AT SEA" WINS DUAL PRIZES AT ANNECY
Tom CJ Brown's film becomes the first to ever win both the Ciclic prize and the Arte prize after Mifa Pitches showcase.
TRAVEL OREGON TAKES THE INTERNET BY STORM
With over 5 million views in its first month online, our recent animated spot for Travel Oregon is shaping up to be one of our most watched films of 2018.
EXPANDING THE CLASH ROYALE UNIVERSE
Golden Wolf's latest for Supercell bring never-before seen Clash Royale characters to life in two glorious dimensions.
CREATING A CHAMELEON
Take a guided tour of the technical innovation behind our latest work for JBL with this behind-the-scenes video.
STUDIO AKA ANIMATES "THE CRINGE" FOR THE AMAZING WORLD OF GUMBALL
In its sixth season, The BAFTA award-winning THE AMAZING WORLD OF GUMBALL teamed up with Blacklist directors STUDIO AKA to animate an ever-so-awkward flashback scene for the seventh episode of the season, titled THE CRINGE.