Do you possess a passion for storytelling with killer visuals? Do you find yourself searching for an environment in which to channel your creative energy? Do you have an ability to connect with other like-minded and highly driven people? Are you looking to be a part of a team where your passion and creativity can be utilized to its fullest potential? If so, send us your resume stat!
Psyop believes in the power of storytelling. For 21 years, Psyop has been a pioneer in crafting emotive and visually stunning stories for the best advertising agencies, brands, game IP and other cool stuff that we can’t talk about. Psyop’s mission from day one has been to PERSUADE, CHANGE and INFLUENCE through capturing hearts and minds with iconic visual storytelling and design.
- Producer’s Sidekick. You support the producer to ensure a smooth production workflow from project kickoff to final job wrap
- Conversationalist. Keep the conversations flowing by liaising directly with Producer, Artists and Creative Directors to ensure everyone is organized and up to date
- Tracking Device. You assist the internal post production team with your secret agent-like knowledge of where everything is at any given time in the production process, tracking project status, assets, budgets, and schedules
- Manifesting Intentions. Work with producer on project intentions — set priorities, tasks, and deadlines to hit project milestones
- Vibe Checker. Ensure that the vibes are positive and immaculate at all times by being a proactive and solution-oriented team player
Will include but are not limited to;
- Calendar Master. You are a Google Calendar wiz and coordinate and organize meetings, dailies, and check-ins like it’s your job (because it is)
- Stenographer. Take detailed and comprehensive meeting notes to share with team members
- Dress to Impress. Assemble, organize and dress up our work to make it pretty and presentable for internal and client presentations.
- One Track Mind. Always try and keep the production on schedule — coordinate with team leads to track assets and shot status against production schedule
- Gatekeeper of Goods. Assist the producer with scheduling project resources and ensuring the artists have what they need
- Keep Your Finances in Order. Assist producer with purchasing and actualizing production budget
- Master of the Play-by-Play. Constantly communicate with Producer, Leads, Artists and Creative Directors to keep them apprised of project status, comments, and upcoming milestones. Overcommunication is always welcome and encouraged
- The Final Stretch. Assist in overseeing execution of final deliverables and masters. Push to see this work through to completion, it’ll be satisfying af
- Not Your First Rodeo. 1-2 years experience working in commercial post production. Not completely new to scheduling, budgeting and actualizing
- The Production Life Cycle. Must have an understanding of the 2D & 3D pipeline and process
- Multitasker Extraordinaire. Ability to work on multiple projects at a time while effectively coordinating with the creative and production teams
- An Extroverted Adrian Monk. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Imagine Adrian Monk minus the social anxiety
- Savant. Knowledge of CETA iCFM and Shotgun software a plus
- Functional and Fearless. You operate as if powered by an engine, self-motivated and always getting things done. Even in stressful situations you know how to handle yourself and can problem solve
- Team Player. Must be able to work well within a team environment and take initiative