Do you possess a passion for storytelling with killer visuals? Do you find yourself searching for an environment in which to channel your creative energy? Do you have an ability to connect with other like-minded and highly driven people? Are you looking to be a part of a team where your passion and creativity can be utilized to its fullest potential? If so, send us your resume stat!
Psyop believes in the power of storytelling. For 21 years, Psyop has been a pioneer in crafting emotive and visually stunning stories for the best advertising agencies, brands, game IP and other cool stuff that we can’t talk about. Psyop’s mission from day one has been to PERSUADE, CHANGE and INFLUENCE through capturing hearts and minds with iconic visual storytelling and design.
This position is for an experienced visual data manager with a keen eye for detail. The applicant must have a strong understanding of production and post production workflows. You must be an effective communicator to both Production and Artists and be enthusiastic to continue learning. You’ll manage incoming and outgoing assets to and from our server, be responsible for final deliverables and project archiving. DMG is a Quality Control checkpoint for all media, particularly prior to client postings and delivery for broadcast/digital. This position is primarily remote but may require in-person tasks as needed. This position is based in NY. However, candidates must be willing to support our LA based DMG team as needed.
Will include but are not limited to;
- Prep graphics, video assets, image sequences for final delivery
- Transcode raw footage using Davinci Resolve
- Compress artist render files into different codecs and file formats for client preview
- Import and manage media on the Psyop server and uploading files to various vendors using FTP and Wiredrive
- Responsible for data management of media
- Oversees office equipment and hard drives from shoots
- Consult regularly with Producers, Heads of Production, Leads and Artists from inception to the delivery of projects
- Have working knowledge of the technical and organizational aspects of the VFX pipeline
- Experience working in film, television or digital media
- Good working knowledge of video encoders and related technologies
- VFX production experience with strong understanding of comp techniques (2D + CG) to assess and determine best possible output
- Knowledge of conforming EDL, XML, AAF timelines in applications such as Autodesk Flame, Nuke Studio, Davinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere or equivalent
- General knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs, Nuke and/or Flame is a plus
- Self-motivated and be able to handle stressful situations
- Must be able to work well within a remote team environment
- Must be able to show initiative with a willingness to learn
- Have strong communication skills