- Manages the production process of video, animation and images for multiple parallel projects
- Serve as the primary contact for clients and internal teams, ensuring effective communication and demonstrating excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Develop post production timelines and budgets as well as allocating resources for various projects concurrently
- Facilitate project kickoff and asset handoff from creative to the production artists, and track the assets through the post production process
- Directly manage editors, graphic artists, motion designers, and VFX artists to produce client-facing material and final deliverables on schedule
- Collaborate with Production, Creative, and Brand Management teams to manage approvals and ensure efficient workflow and delivery
- Maintain project expectations and deadlines by setting daily priorities, distributing status updates, and proactively following up with appropriate teams
Will include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the set up and schedule of project production from beginning to end
- Monitor project progress, acting accordingly to ensure project completion and quality as scheduled and within budget parameters
- Keep track of all materials needed for project production (i.e. scripts, videos)
- Identify any potential issues/problems with projects in process, formulate responses, identify any areas for workflow improvement and providing solutions
- Must be adept at managing the crew on budget and delivering on schedule
- Minimum 4 years experience working as a Producer in the field
- Must have a strong understanding of the 2D & 3D pipeline and process
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Able to anticipate production challenges and problem solve
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Knowledge of CETA iCFM and Shotgrid software a plus
- Familiar with AR/VR and new media
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and have strong interpersonal skills
Compensation for this role will range from approximately $35/hour – $65/hour depending on experience.
Psyop is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive workplace. We offer flexible working practices and welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Psyop provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.