Do you have a creative eye and want to be part of creating some of the best creative marketing content out there?
Are you organized and detail-oriented?
Are you someone who takes initiative, and who is not afraid to jump in and figure stuff out in a fast paced environment?
If YES, we would love to chat!
At Psyop we are always looking for the most compelling creative opportunities and the New Business Coordinator position is critical to supporting those efforts. Working closely with Executive Producers, Directors, and other artists, you will be charge in coordinating and facilitating pitch presentations and other new business initiatives, as well as assisting the studio’s various day-to-day needs. This position is ideal for someone who wants to learn the ins and outs of production and post production.
- Responsible for coordinating new business pitches with EP’s and Directors and managing flow of communication and assets among the team in a very timely manner
- Interfacing and maintain relationships with designers, writers and any creative talent affiliated with pitches
- Will play an integral role in the process of expanding awareness and coordinating new business activities for Psyop
- Will assist in day-to-day production administrative tasks as needed
- Will efficiently support EP’s, departments heads in their day to day responsibilities and should demonstrate an ability to work independently as well as to meet deadlines
Will include but not limited to;
- Manage special projects as assigned, dealing specifically with administrative or coordination issues
- Track all incoming projects via our CRM tool
- Compile reports and gather data in order to provide industry insight and develop production strategy
- Plan and organize company wide monthly meeting
- Draft basic correspondence, act as liaison for internal as well as external business affairs
- Calendar and schedule meetings, book travel, process expense reports and invoices
- Previous experience in a production studio or production environment is desired
- 2 years of experience supporting executives in a creative studio environment
- Experience with scheduling, budgeting and actualizing
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic and strong communication skills
- Passion or interest in animation field
- Broad knowledge of the entertainment industry
- Ability to work on multiple projects and coordinate among the creative and production teams
- Must be self-motivated and able to handle stressful situations
- Must be able to work well within a team environment and take initiative