At Psyop we are passionate about our craft and seek out the best talent from Europe to make some of the most compelling work in our industry and beyond.
This Junior Designer position is critical to continuing that success as we expand locally and globally. Working closely with our clients, leadership team, EPs, directors, and other key talent, you will be supporting our awesome new projects and adventures. Crafting dynamic and engaging pitch presentations with a high level of visual communication ensuring we win the hearts and minds of our clients and partners.
If you think you have a good eye, or even maybe two, and you love communicating ideas and graphic design, then let’s go!
The Role – Job Responsibilities
- Comms Commander. Ability to communicate smoothly between Directors, Creative Directors, Clients and Artist as well as disseminate progress and key aspects of design to obtain senior feedback
- Reference Rolodex. Pull visual references as assigned by managers and directors
- Deck Director. Assemble engaging creative treatments, prepare design decks for internal and external presentations with ease
- Request Ready. Ready to jump on and organise requests in support of Psyop project pitches at a moment’s notice
- Plate Spinner. This industry is booming, the jobs are coming quick and fast but you’re faster! You can handle multiple duties at once, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines with a smile
- Fluent in Psyop. Effectively communicate and speak to the Psyop Brand and culture
- Analytical eye. Understand, analyze and develop documents in support of client briefs
- Design Don. Design is your world, you live and breathe it, possessing a full awareness of design and direction needs within the industry and how to apply that to our needs
- Risk Assessor. Easily identify potential design pitfalls or risks that could impact project outcome, client or partner understanding
- Keep Your Enemies Close. Stay abreast of new business and industry trends in the competitive landscape
More About You / What We’re Looking For
- Devil’s in the Detail. Hawk eyes over here, you’ve a high attention to detail and design as well as upholding the highest professional standards in Psyop’s name
- Picasso Incarnate. You have a deep love of storytelling, creativity, design, and cutting edge technology, it’s almost as if you were an artist in a past life
- MVP. You’re an all around ideal employee with excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and the ability to take direction and problem solve
- Art School Dropout. Your knowledge of Design, Traditional CG Animation and/or Visual Effects production is so solid you could’ve had us fooled for an artist yourself
- Been There, Done That. With your experience, you should feel right at home using Adobe, Google and Microsoft Suites
- Triple Threat. Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Conceptual Thinker. Strong conceptual ability along with expert design and layout skill
Psyop is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive workplace. We offer flexible working practices and welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.