Do you possess a passion for storytelling with killer visuals? Do you find yourself searching for an environment in which to channel your creative energy? Do you have an ability to connect with other like-minded and highly driven people? Are you looking to be a part of a team where your passion and creativity can be utilized to its fullest potential? If so, send us your resume stat!
Psyop believes in the power of storytelling. For nearly 20 years, Psyop has been a pioneer in crafting emotive and visually stunning stories for the best advertising agencies, brands, game IP and other cool stuff that we are under strict NDA and can’t talk about. Psyop’s mission from day one has been to PERSUADE, CHANGE and INFLUENCE through creating content that wins the hearts and minds of audiences and consumers.
● Manages the process for production of video, animation and images for multiple parallel
● Develop post production timelines and budgets, and allocate resources for multiple,
● Facilitate project kickoff and asset handoff from creative to the production artists,
and track the assets through the post production process.
● Directly manage editors, graphic artists, motion designers, CG artists and flame artists to
produce client-facing material and final deliverables on schedule.
● Collaborate with Production, Creative, and Brand Management teams to manage
approvals and ensure efficient workflow and delivery.
● Maintain project expectations and deadlines by setting daily priorities, distributing
status updates, and proactively following up with appropriate teams.
Will include but are not limited to;
● Oversee the set up and schedule of project production from beginning to end.
● Monitor project progress, acting accordingly to ensure project completion and quality as
scheduled and within budget parameters.
● Keep track of all materials needed for project production (i.e. scripts, videos).
● Identify any potential issues/problems with projects in process, formulate responses,
identify any areas for workflow improvement and providing solutions.
● Must be adept at managing the crew on budget and delivering on schedule.
● Minimum 4 years experience working as a Producer in the field.
● Must have a strong understanding of the 2D & 3D pipeline and process.
● Excellent communication and project management skills.
● Able to anticipate production challenges and problem solve.
● Detail oriented and highly organized.
● Knowledge of CETA iCFM and Shotgun software a plus.
● Familiar with AR/VR and new media is a plus.
● Must be able to work well within a team environment and have strong interpersonal
How To Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your résumé/website/samples of your work to email@example.com. Please be sure to include “Post Production/Animation Producer” in the subject line.