- The Senior 3D Scheduler will support the Psyop Scheduling Team in their resourcing efforts for Psyops 3D projects
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Resourcing/Scheduling experience is essential
- Will be responsible for maintaining database of Psyop artists
- Should communicate clearly and concisely with our team of producers and artists, providing all pertinent information
- Must have a general understanding of the overall production process.
- Will be responsible for maintaining and posting schedules as well as anticipating and solving potential scheduling conflicts and needs.
- Manage artists time and facilitate communication.
- This will be a remote role supporting Psyop’s US Offices
- Update and manage multi-office scheduling software with artist availability, bookings and project schedules as well as machine room resources
- Manage seating and user accounts, maintain relationships with freelance artists and producers as well as collaborating with other departments to ensure artist issues are addressed in timely manner
- Stay abreast of freelancer availability and maintain relationships with our freelance artists and producers
- Update all crew sheets for jobs, flagging any discrepancies to resource manager
- Work closely with HR in setting up all new hires (Freelance and Staff) in our scheduling software
- Manage seating, active directory, email user groups and software licenses
- Manage ticketing – assigning and receiving tickets for workstation movements, equipment rentals, licensing & facility needs
- Work closely with systems, coordinate all equipment rentals and reservations, flame upgrades, routing and suite seating
- Previous administrative experience supporting an animation/production studio.
- 2-3 years of experience in a post-design/animation or post production studio is a plus.
- Working knowledge or experience in production scheduling, production sourcing and procurement is essential.
- Needs to be flexible, extremely organized and able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Knowledge or previous experience working with ICFM/CETA is a plus
- Must have a general understanding of the entire production process from conceptualization through to final delivery.
- Must have a solid understanding of production workflow and pipeline.
- Excellent organizational, communication and management skills.
- Demonstrated clear and effective communication skills both in person and on paper.
- Must have the ability to creatively problem solve and think strategically.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The estimated compensation range for this position specifically for NY applicants is $21.00-$27.00 per hour. The rate offered within this range will depend upon qualifications and other operational considerations. Benefits offered for this position include health care; retirement benefits; paid days off, including sick time, and vacation time; parental leave; basic life insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts.
Psyop is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive workplace. We offer flexible working practices and welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.