At Psyop we are passionate about our craft and seek out the best talent from around Europe to make some of the most compelling work in our industry and beyond.
This Talent Coordinator position is critical to continuing that success as we expand globally. Working closely with our producers, directors, and other key talent and as part of our resourcing team, you will be supporting our awesome new European efforts, searching for the discovered and undiscovered to introduce to the Psyop team.
If you think you have a good eye, or even maybe two, and you love browsing Artstation and Behance just for fun, drop us a line!
THE ROLE – JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Resource Rebel. Will support our Creative Resource Manager (CRM) in helping to manage staff and freelance artist schedules for the Germany studios, keeping scheduling boards updated, and maintaining communications and relationships with our European freelance artist database
- Devil’s in the Detail. Will keep crew sheets up to date and input resourcing needs into iCFM, flagging any issues or conflicts with the CRM
- Plate Spinner. Responsible for keeping track of everyday iCFM updates, communicating with producers, EPs, and the CRM daily about firming up existing pencils, maintaining freelancer holds/communications and tracking those responses
- All Systems go. Will work closely with systems in assuring all artists are enabled with login information and set up with workstation/machine access/licenses and any other technological needs prior to the start of their booking
- Art Socialite. Like a well-loved socialite, you possess a natural ability to build and maintain a network of European Talent by sourcing, identifying, and attracting premier and emerging talent
- Charm School Alumnus. With a Bachelor of Arts in Charming, you are constantly working to establish and enhance relationships with Global Industry Partners, creative partners, and school programs
- Artist Ambassador. Be the artist’s #1 fan, always rooting for them. Act as their advocate at Psyop by understanding, confirming and clearly communicating their talents, skill set and potential while making hiring recommendations and suggestions
- Dangerous Liaison. Will liaise with and report to our Creative Talent Director on all things talent
- Talent Magnet. Attract new artists like apple cider vinegar attracts fruit flies. Define, improve and create innovative and strategic plans for sourcing, recruiting, and networking
- Human Rolodex. Maintain and help further develop our talent tracking system and internal artist database. Consistently review applicants and potential candidates through our website, social media and job postings
- Production pro. You get general production workflow/pipelines
- Fluent in Psyop. Effectively communicate and speak to the Psyop Brand and culture
- Avid Follower of Standards and Practices. Ensure compliance, hiring practices, and company values throughout the recruiting process
- Keep Your Enemies Close. Stay abreast of industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Obvs, during the first few weeks we will give you 6-8 hours per week of intensive training in the following areas:
- iCFM/CETA (inputting and editing bookings/pencils, artist/job searches, tracking holds and projects, etc)
- Talent hold system
- Freelancer email correspondence
- Once the studio re-opens, this position will likely need to be in the office on a hybrid basis
MORE ABOUT YOU / WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Not your first rodeo. You have at least 3 years of production and talent management experience
- Pocket Full of Prodigies. You have an existing roster of highly qualified talent
- Picasso Incarnate. You have a deep love of storytelling, creativity, design, and cutting edge technology, it’s almost as if you were an artist in a past life
- Humanitarian Hiring. You are deeply committed to recruiting with an equitable and inclusive lens
- Trend Forecaster. Have a passion for staying up to date on industry trends and an ability to forecast upcoming ones
- Pipeline pro. You’ve hungry to learn the 2D & 3D pipeline and process.
- Art School Dropout. Your knowledge of Design, Traditional CG Animation and/or Visual Effects production is so solid you could’ve had us fooled for an artist yourself
- Extroverted Introvert. You’re proactive, can work autonomously, but also remain collaborative and communicative with our global team
- Post Pro. Highly developed knowledge of software and hardware used in every aspect of Post Production processes including but not limited to CETA/iCFM, Google Workspace, Slack, etc
- Adrenaline Junkie. You thrive in a fast paced, fun, and rapidly changing environment
- Triple Threat. Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Brand Ambassador. Ability to travel and represent Psyop at industry events (as permitted). This will also include connecting with local partners and schools on the ground to seek out potential up and coming talent and opportunities
Psyop is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive workplace. We offer flexible working practices and welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.